- Gynecological exams
- Contraception/Emergency Contraception
- Pregnancy Testing
- Counseling and education regarding conception and pregnancy
- Abstinence counseling
- Pap tests
- Breast exams
- Colposcopy and cryotherapy
- Infection testing and treatment
- STD testing and treatment
- HIV screening
- Male exams
- HPV Vaccinations (Gardasil)
- Routine Immunizations
- Education regarding sterlization referral
- STDs/HIV and other related counseling and education such as tobacco cessation, obesity, infertility counseling and referral, and instruction on natural family planning methods.
Everyone qualifies for services regardless of income. A client will pay reasonable prices for services and may be eligible for the sliding fee scale based on income and family size.
We do accept most insurances, including Medicaid. Valley Health will submit your claims for service.
Our family planning program serves over 3200 clients per year. For information on the fees charges by Valley Health & Payment options, please click here.