If you'd like to make a difference for Valley Health, please consider a donation to our organization to help support on-going services to those in need. Without donations from individuals like you, we would not be able to continue to provide the family planning services, education and counseling that we do.
To donate by mail, please send your check to the attention of Laura Spicer, Executive Director.
360 Division Avenue, Suite 200
Grand Forks, ND 58201
To donate by phone, please call with your credit card information.
Laura Spicer 701.775.4251
Other ways to provide a gift to Valley Health:
- Impact Foundation - Please consider donating to Valley Health through the Impact Foundation:
- Monthly Contributions: Please consider an automatic monthly contribution using a credit card.
- Memorial Gifts: Please consider giving a gift in honor of someone special or in memory of a loved one. Families of those whose memories are honored will be notified of the contribution with a special note of thanks.
- Planned Gifts: Please consider including Valley Health in your estate plans.
- In-Kind Contributions: If you would like to volunteer your services to Valley Health or to donate supplies or equipment, please contact us.
- Amazon-Smile: A simple and automatic way for you to support Valley Health every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you'll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Valley Health.
Thank you in advance for your gift to Valley Health. Your supported is appreciated.
Valley Health is a Title X-funded Family Planning Program.
Valley Health is designated as a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Your contribution is tax deductible and a receipt is available upon request.